


Okay, so while the rest of you are enjoying the outdoors, we are having
another snow fall. This past week has been very nice weather, all the way up into the 50s ! :) This morning when we woke up we found yet another snow fall, so we were a little surprised. Now, I know I live in Alaska, so I shouldn't have been that surprised, but come on, its the end of April! Austin is so disappointed, he has been loving playing outside in the yard, so we are hoping it doesn't stick around too long. It is beautiful though...fresh clean snow.
6 comments:
I am sick of the snow...but you are right, it is beautiful. Oh well...so goes life in AK!
Wow! I thought I was tired of winter but it must be even more so for you since the snow is still coming!
I heard on the news yesterday that you had some haze in Anchorage and it's all from forest fires and stuff over in the Russia area! Crazy! Did you notice?
Kelly...I actually didn't notice, but Nate has. He flew around the state the other night and said it was much harder to see than normal...so I guess all this moisture is a good thing.
i know you are probably sick of the snow, but your pictures are beautiful.
I love winter. Thanks for posting these pictures for me.
Poor Austin! I know playing outside is Elisa's favorite thing too. Hopefully warmer days will come again soon!
Post a Comment