Monday, April 14, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!

We are coming home for the MONTH of July!!!
Nate is doing more training down in Oklahoma for the month, so we are making that month our trip home as well. Only two and a half more months to go. It seems like summer is so far away, since we are still in WINTER here, but I know it won't be long. Can't wait to see everyone!

6 comments:

Melissa Gail said...

Praise the Lord! And what a wonderful treat! : ) Can't wait to see you all!!!

Reagan said...

That is very exciting!

The answer to your question about the star is that I saw it in the garden section at Lowes. There was an aisle with things to decorate a porch or yard. (like little rabbits etc) So it wasn't outside in the garden section (would you even have an outside garden section in alaska? Also - I saw smaller ones at Joann's Fabric.

Rachel said...

Yay! I was hoping it would be July! It will be so fun to hang out again!

Michelle said...

Yeah!! Hopefully we can see you guys!

Heather Anne Riden said...

I am excited to hear that you all will be down to Oklahoma! It's really windy here. I'll be praying for you!

Eryn said...

how fun! i bet you are super excited.