Thursday, April 03, 2008

Generations

Grandfather, father, and son...all working together, what a fun sight that is to see. Austin thought he was helping....but we all know how that goes. :)

We had some projects we wanted to get done while Nate was off work for the week, and his Dad readily jumped in and helped him. Work goes much faster with more hands, and we are so thankful for their help. We got the living room/dinning room/entryway/stairs/loft almost all painted thanks to their help. I am SO glad that that project is finished! What a relief!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I gave you the wrong date for Passover. Its actually Sunday the 20th.

Brooke said...

Is Austin's hair getting curly?

jenica said...

That's so nice Ruth! Painting is a big job.

Andy and his dad always muster up a project when they're together. It's usually to my benefit - which is great.

Rachel said...

How nice! And didn't they hang blinds too? I bet that was so nice!

Yeah, Austin's hairs looks curly! Takin' after his mom?

bandanachick said...

Yeah, they did hang the blinds, they fixed our bar stools, moved the stairs in our garage, and painted...they were busy!
Austin's hair is really curly in the back. You can't usually tell from the front, which is way you guys haven't seen the curls. Everyone always asks me where he got the curls from. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those curls bring back memories! Mom

Heather Anne Riden said...

That's a beautiful picture, Ruth. Praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of fathers and sons. We enjoyed the week with you. Love, pat and dave

Eryn said...

how fun! i love getting projects done.

Heather Anne Riden said...

Ruth, tell nate that I ran another 5k this weekend. 22 minutes. I placed 1st in my age division and 6th out of 968 women! It was exciting!