I have been going crazy with this thing, ever since I bought it last weekend. Labeling everything I can think of. I cleaned out Austin's closet yesterday and labeled all his drawers, bins, and containers. Is it normal to have so much fun organizing? It's one of my favorite things to do. :)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
My New Favorite Thing...
I have been going crazy with this thing, ever since I bought it last weekend. Labeling everything I can think of. I cleaned out Austin's closet yesterday and labeled all his drawers, bins, and containers. Is it normal to have so much fun organizing? It's one of my favorite things to do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Cool Ruth! I'd say that's a pretty productive "fav thing", so keep it going! Do you mind me asking how much those cost?
ohh, I used to have one of those...I wonder if I still do somewhere?
I love the way your stuff looks! Nice and organized!
Jenica, I bought this one at Walmart for $21.48 (I just looked at my receipt). The picture I put up of it was from the Circuit City website, and they sell it for 29.99, so I guess it depends on where you buy it from. I bought the cheapest one they had at Walmart...and so far it works great!
Dave gave me one for Christmas our first year of marriage. Upon request. :)
I don't know about "normal" but who wants to be normal anyway???
My sister Joanna has one of those things and after organizing one of my mom's closets, she even labeled the closet, "Very organized closet." It's very addictive.
: )
Esther
You're welcome to bring it with you in July and organize my house. :) Mom
So does Austin have a label on his head?
-Michael
Sounds like fun!
I have those stainless steel canisters...except mine don't look as shiny...you cleaned them just for the picture right??? Please tell me yours don't look like that all the time - they look so pretty. Makes me want to go home right now and clean mine!
Can you come to my house and do that? :)
Completly normal. But this is coming from a person who has worked in daycares, commercial kitchens and was the head of a large camp kitcehn.
A place for everything, and everything in its place.
Tell that to a whole bunch of teenage volunteers! LOL!
Labels made life much easier for me.
For some reason my kitchen needs labels for it to look normal.
Paula
Reagan...haha, no I didn't clean them for the picture, although if I had thought about it I probably would have. :) I cleaned them pretty good when we moved here, so I guess they are still shiny from that, or maybe it is just the picture??
I want one! I just buy the clear mailing labels at WM and print on them with my printer... I would rather have a fun toy! :o)
I think organizing is a pretty common female addiction. Most of the women I know love to organize! It's even fun to get a new binder and put stuff in it... hmmm... maybe it is a sickness.
Post a Comment