Thursday, May 01, 2008

This is what happens when...


mommy is on the internet and Austin is eating breakfast...the mess was actually worse than it looks from the pictures. But he was oh so happy. Darn that Nester and her giveaway that I just HAD to enter, (and I never enter stuff or comment on peoples blogs that I don't know.) :) But I decided this one time to do it, and this was my result...oh well...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks cute in pink - yogurt that is. :) Mom

Anonymous said...

He's so cute....we just had that same yogurt for breakfast. Asher ate it though didn't wear it. :-)he he

Brooke said...

Ah, it's nothing that won't wipe off. I would have let him do the same thing. Most kids love getting messy! Now he'll probably want to have breakfast that way every day. :o)

Jessie said...

I am glad I am not the only one.
He does look really cute.

Michelle said...

How cute! At least he was having fun:)

Eryn said...

very cute.he does look like he enjoyed himself.

Grace Powell said...

here's my yogurt tip. Puncture a hole in the foil lid and insert a straw with the length cut to fit. Elisa thinks it is so fun and we have much less mess. She just drinks it like a smoothie and I don't have to watch her the whole time.

bandanachick said...

Thanks Grace...I would have never thought of that! I will have to try it next time, although I am pretty sure he would pull the lid off on his own...I guess you never know!