Nate turns the big 31 today!!!
I was looking for some fun pictures from way back, like Brooke posted for Josh's birthday. But, can't seem to find any already on the computer, and don't want to drag out our scanner just for this. This Hawaii picture will have to do.
I love this guy so much, I mean who doesn't, this guy is friends with everyone. He always makes every occasion fun and exciting, even if it really isn't. He has blossomed here in Alaska, a dream state for most any guy. And yet he still makes time for the things important to him, his family and our new church.
Some day when I get to be 31, I hope to be just like him.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate! We're proud that our firstborn was born on your birthday, ha.;)
It's definitely true that Nate adds excitement to the most simple aspects of life.
Hope you had a fantastic day!
-A, J, L, C & C
Happy birthday, Nate! Hope your birthday was a great one!
Happy Birthday Nathan!!!(-:
You have been a real blessing in our lives. Love, Mom and Dad
Happy Birthday Nate! We are so glad to have you as a son-in-law. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love, Paul and Laura
Nate-Dogg,
Happy Birthday! Man, we're getting old.
I remember when I was a teenager, looking at guys in their late twenties/early thirties. I considered them "older", but I could tell they thought they were still young.
Well, we are now those guys. I now I understand how they felt.
My chest hurts. I need to go...
happy birthday to nate!
also, ruth, i tagged you in my blog. your turn! :)
Post a Comment