Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Austin is 18 Months!




Where oh where did the past year and a half go? I know every mom says this, but I can't believe he is getting so big! Today Austin is 18 months and is growing more into a little boy each day. I love to see how much he changes in such a short time.
The top three pictures were taken this past weekend in Seward, he learned how to throw rocks into the lake and make a big splash. He was oh so happy after that, and didn't want to stop doing it. :) Such a boy. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, those pictures made tears well up...we miss him so much and cannot wait to see him. I cannot believe he is old enough to throw rocks in to the lake! He is not a baby anymore!

Brooke said...

He eyes are so beautiful!

I hope we get to see you guys in July. I'm sure pictures don't do justice to how cute he is!

Christina said...

What a handsome little man! It's hard to imagine that just a year and a half ago he was waking you up for food every two hours, huh?

Anonymous said...

Wow, He sure is a cute little guy! Can't wait to see him running around our house. Mom

Reagan said...

He is SUCH a cutie :)