Last Sunday was a nice sunny day, so we took advantage and went sledding together in the afternoon. Austin wasn't too thrilled with the whole process, but once he found his stick he started having fun. :)
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Still Snowing Here!
Last Sunday was a nice sunny day, so we took advantage and went sledding together in the afternoon. Austin wasn't too thrilled with the whole process, but once he found his stick he started having fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Austin looks like he is going to be a smart kid... reminds me of an early C.S. Lewis.
That looks like a lot of fun - although I am sure you are ready for spring to be here!
Good for you for getting out there and enjoying it still!
We pray for you - seems like you are settling in there some :)
Can you send us a photo for our prayer board?
Yes, Austin doesn't look too happy in the pictures. He probably doesn't like being all bundled up. Looks like fun for the rest of you though. We are just soggy wet here. Lots of rain yesterday! Love you, Mom
Its snowing 5-7" today in Denver. I cant wait for summer!
-Michael
We just have rain here too - dreary and gloomy.
Si hated the snow this year - he would just sob if we tried to put on his snow boots and send him out to play. I think it takes a few years for them to warm up to snow. :)
I wish the snow would stop too, but I have to keep in mind that all this late spring snow, will realy help keep forest fires down.
They are a real problem when the snow melts early around here.
There is a alot of concern for the Hillside during the spring in that regard.
Keep your chin up. Summer is almost here!!!
paula
I cant believe you had snow! Hopefully it will start warming up for you soon...
Fresh clean snow after the melt is nice. It is fun to see your little family out having fun. (-:
Love, Grandma Pat
If it makes you feel any better, they are forecasting snow for us on Saturday! Blech! I feel the same as you...I thought spring was right around the corner and here we are with another cold front!!
Post a Comment