If you are ever in the area, you should check out the Gaylord Hotel. It is AMAZING. I'm not even kidding. I'm not super wowed by many things, but this was one place that completely impressed me. The conference that Nate attended was held there, so we spent a lot of time walking around it, checking out the shops, eating in the restaurants, etc. The Grand Ole Opry was right next door as well as a huge shopping mall, Opry Mills. Yep, that was another one of my favorite places, I think I went to the mall 3 times. :)
Anyways, I'm thinking I love the south, and I told Nate it would be okay if we moved there. :)
It turns out that the trip was just what we needed. A chance to get away and a chance to be together as a family. We probably won't be going back home this winter (unless I get desperate), so this was a good way for us to see family one more time. So, thanks to Dave and Pat for meeting us out there. I know it was A LOT of driving for you guys, but hopefully it was worth it?? We sure thought it was!
8 comments:
I love that picture of Chloe. She is such a doll and looks so happy. Mom
We had a great time too!
Pat and Dave
I've been to that hotel and mall and I have to agree, it's really amazing! That's so nice that you guys were able to take that trip so spur of the moment. I think those are some of the most exciting ones :)
Looks and sounds like a wonderful time! I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you, and that you got time with family on top of it all! I could see Chloe as a Southern Belle
:)
I'm glad you jumped on that plane! Sometimes it's just nice to get away to a new place and schedule for a bit. South this time of year was nice, too, I bet.
I've been to that hotel a few times - it's beautiful. But never stayed there, so I'm sure that was a treat!
I am so glad you went - it sounds like it was fun to get away!
I could totally live in the south too - even Kansas is too cold for me! ;)
I've heard the Gaylord in Nashville is amazing. I went with my inlaws to the Gaylord Texan and I was blown away and they said it didn't hold a candle to Nashville.
I'm so glad ya'll got to get away! Nashville is so fun. And yes you would love living in the south. I love it!
Post a Comment