Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Having a girl=getting to accessorize




I am having way too much fun accessorizing Chloe these days. Last summer when we were home, my friend Sarah made these this bow/bracelet set for Chloe, and I thought I'd finally show it off on-line. :) Man, it is SO nice to have creative friends! Didn't she do a great job? Thanks Sarah, we love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute. And dressed in warm clothes for the Alaska cold! Mom

Rachel said...

Adorable!

We love the set she made us too!

jenica said...

Oh cute!
And her blue eyes and dark hair - such a beautiful girl!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness how cute!! I love the bow! She's adorable Ruth...

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

What a cutie! She looks so good in red, but I doubt there isn't a color she doesn't look good in. It's funny, I've never been too big on accessorizing myself, but once I had Lorien...it's just so fun to accessorize sweet, beautiful, little girls! I'm glad you like!

~ Rory ~ said...

I'm convinced this is why God has given me only boys! We would go broke with me buying or making all the cute little girl accessories! We were at the Maple Leaf Festival this weekend and I looked at Sam and just smiled as we passed booth after booth of adorable little girl stuff. I seriously don't think I could control myself! Chloe is cuteness to the max!

Jessie said...

So cute Ruth, I love the bows :)

Marilyn Perkins said...

Nathan and Ruth,
You have two of the most beautiful children. Chloe is just "such a girl!!" And smiles that would melt your heart!!
Aunt Evelyn keeps me up to date on all the grandchildren and great-grandchildren so I feel that I know them.
Hope Alaska is ... well a little warm!!
With much love and prayers,
Marilyn Perkins