Thursday, October 08, 2009

Love this girl...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling! Mom

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see her again! Is she sitting up on her own?

bandanachick said...

Yeah, she's been sitting up on her own for about a month now, maybe longer? She sounds like she is pretty close to where Clare is at with crawling though. She scoots backwards only right now, and is up on her hands and knees. Does Clare sit up yet?

Rachel said...

Clare is pretty wobbly still with sitting...but yeah, she is almost crawling. She just looks huge to me all of a sudden. I want my baby back! ;)

bandanachick said...

I know what you mean, I feel the same way sometimes, I wish she would stay little so I would never be tempted to have another one. ;)

Caleb and Anna said...

Your kids are too cute for you to stop... you need to have lots more!

Anonymous said...

I need to reach through the computer screen and squeeze those cheeks!

-Esther

~ Rory ~ said...

She is SO CUTE!!! I know what you girls mean by them getting big all of a sudden. It goes by way too fast!

Michelle said...

What a doll!!