Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crate Liners...

I've been looking for another bin for the living room for a while now, to hold all the library books we get each week. Then I found an old crate Nate had from his bachelor day's, and decided to cover it with this tutorial. I think it turned out pretty cute!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Thanks! I have at least five crates that I still use throughout the house. I was just thinking yesterday how I need to replace them with something fancier. This is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Nathan grew up with our family using those kind of crates. The kids each had one for their laundry. I still use them. That is a great way to dress them up. PS. Did that one happen to be blue? (-:
Pat

Anonymous said...

Your projects turned out well, Ruth. You are quite the seamstress. I like the colors you pick too. Mom

Reagan said...

That is such a great idea! I used to have some crates like that in college...I think I gave them away but they're cheap. Those would be cute storage containers.