We took the kids to the mall in Nashville last Saturday night and dressed em up all cute so we (I) could get some free candy. ;) Neither Nate or I are big on Halloween, but I was looking for something for the kids to do, and they (as in Austin :) ) had a blast. Austin was so pumped to be looking like daddy (and just in case you are wondering, Nate didn't wear his uniform when we went to the mall) and I had Chloe in a little cow outfit. She will probably kill me when she's older for dressing her up as a cow! Ha! But, I thought she was pretty cute.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Trick or Treating...
We took the kids to the mall in Nashville last Saturday night and dressed em up all cute so we (I) could get some free candy. ;) Neither Nate or I are big on Halloween, but I was looking for something for the kids to do, and they (as in Austin :) ) had a blast. Austin was so pumped to be looking like daddy (and just in case you are wondering, Nate didn't wear his uniform when we went to the mall) and I had Chloe in a little cow outfit. She will probably kill me when she's older for dressing her up as a cow! Ha! But, I thought she was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chloe looks cute as a little cow and Austin looks cute as a little air force pilot. I'm sure they enjoyed it. Mom
So fun! I love the costumes!
so glad you posted pics! I can't believe you went to Nashville and wished I could have gone too but I am just not up for the traveling yet. I love Nashville too! One of our first big dates was at Opryland when it was decorated for Christmas... I had never seen such an amazing Christmas display. It was quite romantic! Joshua and Lindsey got engaged there under the lit gazebo.
Post a Comment