November has/is going to be a tough month for this little family. With daddy away for what "seems" like the whole month, our lives are thrown out of balance yet once again. Although I know there might be many tough days ahead, tonight I am feeling so blessed. Here are some of the few things I'm thankful for...
- Phone calls and sweet emails from my husband. Love You!
- Playing out in the snow with Austin, and teaching him how to make snow angels.
- Chloe taking a three hour nap today.
- Finally getting started on one of my many big projects today. I'm following this tutorial... http://pinkandpolkadot.blogspot.com/2008/08/laziest-slipcover-tutorial-ever.html (I am even using the exact same chair!)
- Yesterday I sat in church and got to listen to an entire message by. my. self. That was amazing, and I so needed it. Thank you Lord!
4 comments:
Praise the Lord! He loves you all so much and cares about every need you have. He is a wonderful God! Love, Mom
Simon has that shirt! Is that a necklace Chloe is chewing on??? :)
So glad you had a good day! Long naps are wonderful...
So how did you get to sit through a message? Did someone take Chloe?
Rachel...its a bracelet, and yes, I know it was a choking hazard! ;)
Chloe slept in the nursery during the whole meeting and Austin was in SS, so I was ALONE!
Such a sweet reminder to focus on our blessings. They're all around us! Hope the month goes by quickly for all four of you!
Post a Comment