Nate seriously almost got mad at me when I told him I bought this shirt. But he has since gotten over it, I think?? ;) Either way, I'm still a Sooner fan and I say, "Go OU!"
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
5 comments:
That is hilarious! Dave would be mad at me too, I think. But I am not nearly as die-hard OU as the rest of the fam...:)
Love his curls!
I think Nate's first comment about the shirt was, "Man, Dave never has to deal with this, with Rachel, she just converted right over." Ha! ;)
This is excellent!
-Michael
I bought the same shirt for Nate...and had the same reaction from Nathan! How funny!!!
Ha, Beth, that is great! Too bad we can't get the boys together to take a picture! That would be too cute.
Post a Comment