i love tulips! she had beautiful flowers in her wedding.
They WERE beautiful! I don't remember noticing them that night!
Ruth you look so pretty you cant even tell you had a baby!
Um, we'll forgive Michelle for that comment. Does she mean those of us having babies are suddenly going to turn ugly? I hope not! -Anna
Anna, Haha! That is so funny, I didn't even think of it that way. I guess I am over my "ugly" phase! :)
Maybe I should have just said Ruth looks pretty;)haha...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love tulips! she had beautiful flowers in her wedding.
They WERE beautiful! I don't remember noticing them that night!
Ruth you look so pretty you cant even tell you had a baby!
Um, we'll forgive Michelle for that comment. Does she mean those of us having babies are suddenly going to turn ugly? I hope not! -Anna
Anna,
Haha! That is so funny, I didn't even think of it that way. I guess I am over my "ugly" phase! :)
Maybe I should have just said Ruth looks pretty;)haha...
Post a Comment