Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Einstein Activity Center...
We finally pulled out the activity center and set it up last week. Austin is already enjoying it even though he isn't quite tall enough yet! As you can see we have to prop him up with some blankets but I am sure before we know it he will be in there with no help at all! Yesterday I finally put away his 0-3 month clothes, I was still hanging on to some of them...it seems like he has hardly worn most of them but the ones he was still wearing were a little highwater! So, we are on to 3-6ers. We love our little boy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
he is SO cute! i'm ready to see him in real life. are you guys coming to tulsa anytime soon?
that is the same exersaucer (sp?) that i have for jayden. he LOVED it. now that he's crawling, not so much, but it was a lifesaver for a while (i only have him two days a week and i needed a lifesaver, hmmm)!
He looks like he is really interested in all those toys. Soon he will be grabbing at them all. He is soooo sweet! Mom
I agree with Brooke, when are you coming to Tulsa? I guess we will drag ourselves up there if we have to, but it probably won't be till well after moving!
I put Elisa's together but she isn't much interested yet. Definately not grabbing things which I am looking forward to!
It is sad to put all those tiny clothes away, seems like you always have the most of those, too, because they're the ones you buy out of excitement and get as gifts.
He'll probably be 2 years old before we see him in person!
So cute!
Did you say you're looking forward to her grabbing things Grace? Hahaha!
Grace and Brooke...we don't have any plans to visit but who knows maybe we will. I think it is both of your turns to come here anyways!
Jenica...I hope it won't be two years!
He's so cute...that looks like a fun exersaucer. It is so fun to see them enjoy toys. I always have loved those initial months of discovery.
Those little feet just hanging there - that's so cute! I haven't seen Elsia in her's yet. Bet that's how she will be!
Post a Comment