Thursday, March 29, 2007

Scrapbooking...

I am proud to say I am officially caught up on scrapbooking! (Well, for Austin that is). Yesterday I layed out all of my supplies and worked on the pages during his nap times. It took me two days to finish only three pages and I would have to say it isn't my best work, but good enough for now. Too bad I just can't leave out the supplies all the time, I need a craft room! I was going crazy with the mess it made for only two days, so I had to quit just to clean it up!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did such a good job on those pages... I love them!

Caleb and Anna said...

Can I hire you to do my scrapbooking? I am definitely not that good. The pages look great! -Anna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your scrapbook ideas. They look great. Pat

Eryn said...

wow! they look awesome! i love looking at other peoples scrapbooking, but i am not very creative myself and would never do it. yours makes me want to give it a shot, but i guess i would have way to much to catch up with.

Rachel said...

Wow, those look great, Ruth! I just got out Ethan's scrapbook that I completed up to 16 months, and Ethan and I looked through it together. He was so amazed by the pictures and asked me to tell him the stories about everything. It was so worth it to have spent all that time putting it together and journaling little memories. I am so glad that I did!

You will be too!

I am dying to start on Simon's (a year later), and your pictures make me really excited now. We should get together and scrapbook!

Dave says that Nate needs to work out. :)

Michelle said...

Both the pages and the pictures are beautiful. I refuse to get into scrapbooking. I would always feel like I was behind and needed to catch up. I already have enough in my house giving me those feelings :D

Though I don't scrapbook, I do make cards. Once a month I go to a Stampin' Up group and purchase more supplies. It sure would be nice to have a craft room!

jenica said...

You did so great and the cuteness of Austin makes them almost too much to handle. Haha!

I love crafts, etc. but scrapbooking is one thing that totally overwhelms me, so I don't do it. I love to see other's work though. You really have an eye for it.

Ruth said...

Thanks everyone!

Anna-You can definately do what I did. I know you have it in you! Next time we are together we should scrapbook though, it always helps to see other peoples ideas and kind of go from there. I like to look through scrapbook magazines and get ideas from them.

Rachel-We do need to scrapbook together! Maybe this summer when Nate leaves we can get together and have a scrapbooking fest. (Everyone tells Nate he needs to work out more, so I won't mention that to him. I don't mind him working out, but it is just another thing that takes him away from Austin and me!)

Michelle-I love to make cards too. That seems to be something I find more time for, since it is a quicker process.

Grace Powell said...

Wow, your pages are so beautiful. I am incredibly jealous. Poor Elisa has not one page completed, although I did buy supplies to start a scrapbook. Hopefully after all this moving stuff is over...