Tuesday, March 20, 2007

More Photos!

Can you guys tell Austin is my WHOLE life right now? Sorry that I don't have much else to share these days! He is growing so much though I just have to capture the moments!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

i love that he is getting chubby cheeks! i'm with you guys, i love chubby babies!

Grace Powell said...

I talked to Ruth on the phone today and heard his adorable little chatterbox in the background. Too bad the blog doesn't have sound too! He's so cute!

Rachel said...

He is about the sweetest baby! You SHOULD give us some video...your digital camera can take video. Share some chatter!

Laura said...

Austin, just looking at you delights my heart! Grandma loves you very much.
Ruth, you are such a good photographer. You obviously take after dad in that area. Keep up posting the pictures - I love it! Mom

marti said...

What a wonderful way to occupy. He's a doll!

Ruth said...

My camera takes video? I didn't know that! Are you sure? I guess I need to experiment more with it!