Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Cutie Pie!

Last night Nate gave Austin his bath and these are some pics we took after he was done with the bath. He was getting sleepy, as I am sure you can tell, but I thought it was still adorable.

12 comments:

Brooke said...

he is SO cute! it looks like he's finally getting some meat on his bones too. i think i see a fat roll or two! :o)

Rachel said...

so adorable! Those are really great pictures.

Laura said...

Looks huggable! Love, Mom

Grace Powell said...

Ditto on the adorable. He looks so relaxed it's making me sleepy! Daylight savings time is pretty rough on the little schedules isn't it?

Ruth said...

He is getting so much heavier! Which Nate and I both love, we both have always liked chubby babies. It has just happened in the past couple of weeks too, all of the sudden he just started growing. (which has its down sides too because now he wakes up for another middle of the night feeding again, but hopefully once this growth spurt stops he will go back to sleeping better again).
Grace--daylight savings didn't really affect him. He still goes to bed about 11:30 which is what he has been doing for a while now. I still haven't been able to get him to go to bed earlier yet. Which is fine for my schedule because I am able to let him sleep in most mornings.

Eryn said...

ughh! i just cant stand it! how can my baby ever hope to measure up?no more adorable pictures, please! :) have mercy on the rest of us.
seriously, how do you get black and white? is it just a feature on your camera? can you make it color or B&W?

Scott and Lynn said...

I love the sweet, sleepy look - he is just incredibly adorable!

Ruth said...

Ha ha Eryn you are so funny! You have the cutest kids ever so I am sure that your baby will be oh so cute too.
The B&W isn't a feature on my camera. I actually edit my photos in a program called iphoto. We have mac computers and that program just comes standard with macs. I always download my pics from my digital camera into the program and usually end up changing them to B&W, for some reason I am just drawn to that.

jenica said...

The comment I posted yesterday did not show I guess...

It's so great you were able to capture the sleepy state. He is so so cute!

Before I had my own, I was crazy about chubby babies, the fatter the better. =) Then my babies were not chubby, but I didn't care. Funny, how you love your baby no matter what.

April said...

He really is too adorable!

NYYanksGirl said...

He's such a doll! Hey, I decided to create a blog, but I don't know how to add you on to mine. Help me! :)

Autumn

NYYanksGirl said...

Nevermind...I'm in Myspace mode. I've figured out that I don't need to add you. Sorry, about that. :)