Tuesday, March 06, 2007

About Myself...

1. What is your occupation? Wife and mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any!
3. What are you listening to right now? My little boy playing in his jungle gym and the Martha Stewart show in the background
4. What was the last thing you ate? Whole wheat ego waffles
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Ha! Not so much! Nate tried to teach me last year but we ended up selling the car that was a stick shift.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Amy
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! She is my sis and great friend
10. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper with vanilla from Sonic
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? OU Football...go Sooners!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep...way to much.
13. Pets? Nope...hopefully not anytime soon.
14. What is your favorite food? Chicken burrito from Chipotle
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Guardian
16. Favorite day of the year? Hum...maybe July 9th? :)
17. What do you do to vent anger? Retreat and not talk to the person I am mad at
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this doll with dark strawberry blond hair that I named Sherri
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
23. Who is most likely to respond? My mom
24. Who is least likely to respond? Probably Grace (Sorry!...she does respond but it just takes her a while)
25. Living arrangements? 4 bedroom house
26. When was the last time you cried? Out of sadness or despair? Last weekend out of sadness
27. What is on the floor of your closet? All my sweaters...we need a bigger closet!
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Grace
29. What did you do last night? Nate took Austin so I could have the night off, so I worked on my scrapbook of Austin
31. What inspires you? Watching other mothers excel at being parents
32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? Spiders
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger
34. Favorite dog breed? Oh probably Golden Retriever, although I have never had that kind of dog, that is probably the kind of dog I would get if I had to
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
36. How many years at your current job? Mommy for three months!
37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? Hum...I wouldn't ever write a book!
38. How many states have you lived in? 3 (if you count living in Alabama for a month)
39. Favorite holidays? Thanksgiving and Christmas
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope

Okay, so now I'll tag Anna and Grace ! Have fun, girls!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

remember "learning" to drive the tractor at turkey hill for the tube floats? i think you have driven heavy machinery!

Ruth said...

Yeah...I totally forgot about that. I was thinking like a fork lift of something. Man I am glad I don't have to do that anymore!