Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No-Sew Pillow...

I found this no-sew pillow pattern a while back that I thought I would try out. I had the fabric and pillow form on hand, thanks to my old job in Wichita. I usually prefer things a little cleaner cut, but thought it would be cute in the babies room. We have a guest bed in her room with all white bedding, so it will go in there. It was super easy to do and I'm happy with the way it turned out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth, I almost did the pink fleece blanket with the cut and tie technique you used on the pillow. It is so nice to see the room coming together. We look forward to the news of the baby's arrival. Love, Grandma Pat

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Heard you had your little girl today. Can't wait for pics.

~ Rory ~ said...

Congratulations! We heard the news of Chloe's arrival! We are so happy for you!