Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whew...

Both kiddos are finally asleep...although this one won't be for too much longer. It has been a long past few days, Austin has come down with the flu, so we've all been busy. Trying to keep Austin away from Chloe and trying to make Austin as comfortable as possible. All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not doing this alone!

7 comments:

The Almighty Betherson "Ninja" said...

congratulations!!! what a beautiful little girl! i love this photo, she looks so precious and innocent. good luck with austin, i'll be praying for you!

Kari said...

IT sounds like you have your hands full. I can't imagine having a newborn and dealing with a toddler who has the flu all at the same time. Hope everyone else stays healthy and Austin feels better soon.
Chloe looks so sweet here and tiny.

Caleb and Anna said...

Oh no! Hope he gets better soon and noone else gets sick. I'm so glad you have help too!

Beth said...

I'm so sorry Austin is sick, but I'm glad your mom is still here to help out. I recognize that outfit Chloe is wearing...what a cutie! I love the pic!

Rachel said...

I love it when those newborn hats are still too big for their tiny heads!

Good to ichat with you guys today. We love you and miss you!

~ Rory ~ said...

What a sweet little girl you have! I can't wait until our little guy shows up. Thanks for posting the pictures she looks adorable! We will be praying that Austin gets back to good health without anyone else getting sick.

Melissa Gail said...

What a beautiful picture Ruth! Will be praying Austin gets better and doesn't spread any germs! Love you : )