My friend Beth and I were due two days apart, and she had her little sweet girl yesterday at around 11:30 am. She is so precious. I had my 38 week appointment today, so I stopped by afterwards to see her in person. I wish I had gotten better pictures, she has a full head of dark hair that is so fun, I am sure she will be seeing lots of bows in the future!
Congrats to Beth and Nate, we are so happy you are here little Kinley!
***Edit!!! So sorry for the confusion! I didn't really think everyone would think it was mine! I'm pretty sure that I won't be the first to post about my little baby, as someone else is bound to be on the computer before I am.
10 comments:
ha ha... I really thought you had had your baby. Good one I was totally fooled! Hope you are feeling well. I will look forward to seeing pictures of your baby soon :)
ok, I about died when I clicked on your blog and saw you holding a baby... I thought, she is posting before she even calls family?????? Hahahaha! Congratulations, Beth! How exciting! Did she get induced or did she go into labor on her own?
That was not nice. I was all excited and then I saw the first picture and though "there's no way she looks like that after just having had a baby"! :o)
That's what I thought Brooke, "how can she look so beautiful so soon?"
We'll be waiting...won't be long!
Rachel, yes she went into labor on her own. They don't induce until 42 weeks here, ugg.
i was going to be really mad about how good you looked right after having a baby! whew!(not that you wont look good)
I also was thinking UNBELIEVBLE that she looks so great right after delivery!
And now we've probably made you all paranoid about getting your photo taken afterward =)
I was wondering about you today and if that volcano had erupted...
Tell your friend that we love the name she chose - super cute!
Ok I freaked out too...dressed in real clothes really threw me off for the "first" baby pictures...
Nate & Ruth......you really tossed me off course...it's late here but I decided to take a look at a few blogs before heading off to bed and what do I find - Baby Kinley is Here and Ruth with a big smile - and I'm thinking.....WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! Dave and Pat haven't told a soul at the Chapel what's going on with them!!!!!
Nelson's in Kansas!
:-) That is so like us. Lance posted a pic of Asher holding baby on facebook. It was a friend's and there was a little confusion when at first he didn't put a caption on it.
He had his iphone in the delivery room, so there was a lot of updates and a quick initial pic when it was Faith. Can't wait to see your little girl.
Post a Comment