Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A peek into the baby's room...

The larger blanket is part of her bedding set...chocolate and pink, toile, polka dots and chenille. We don't have her crib set up, with the rest of the bedding, since her older brother decided he didn't want to give it up yet! But, hopefully it won't be too long until we get to.

I made these stars from this template...originally I was going to make a mobile with them...but they are stuck here for now. I love how they turned out and they were super easy to do.


These are all little projects I did before my mom showed up, I'll have to take pictures of what we have done since then...as you can tell everything is pink and chocolate, a combination I am in love with right now.
Obviously our little girl isn't here yet. I reach my due date tomorrow, and go in tomorrow afternoon for my 40 week appointment. I am not one of those people who is super anxious about having my baby, although if she goes super late I'm sure I'll get that way. Hopefully I will have news of progress soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby's room looks adorable.....you want to come decorate our house? I'm horrible w/ decorating and color schemes and all that stuff.

I've been checking your blog and Rachel's blog quite frequently every day in hopes for an exciting post. Just wanted you to know that we're thinking about you and praying for you here in T-town
:-)

Jessie said...

I love the colors it looks so cute. I love the stars you did a great job-it will be exciting to see her in it soon hopefully :)

Rachel said...

I love the pink color! Can't wait to paint my little girl's walls pink someday soon. I may just have to copy some of your ideas!

Eryn said...

i did autumns in pink and brown too. i love it! all of your stuff if adorable. i will be praying for these next couple of days.

Grace Powell said...

So cute! My favorite is the green accents.

Cedar Hill Chronicles said...

Congratulations and Welcome to wee baby Chloe....I expect we will be hearing lots from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Pat soon!