Can't wait to see your finished project. Let us all know how it goes. We need pics too. Can't believe you are just two days away from the due date. Hope that you are feeling well and enjoying your time with your Mom.
No baby yet, huh? I'm giving up hope that I'll ever have a baby on time. All three of mine were late. Two were one week late and one was two weeks late. I don't think this time will be any different.
Mom's rock!! My mom and I did a ton of little projects before Faith arrived. One of them was sewing a ring sling. Praying she is making some serious moves right now.
Audrey...I bought the fabric at Joanne's, which was my only fabric store option. :) It was super simple to cut out. We didn't even hem it, b/c its a jersey fabric and doesn't ravel. Although if I had a nice machine or a serger I probably would have. Let me know if you try it!
I made my own moby wrap when I had Jadyn. I just used 5 yards of material and cut it down the center. (I'm kind of big, so smaller people won't need as much.)It made two wraps, one for me and one for a friend. And like yours, the jersey knit doesn't have to be hemed or anything! It was great! You can go to the moby website to get directions for wearing. Can't wait to see your little one, good luck!
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
11 comments:
Oh, I am glad you are going to try it! Let us know how it goes! What fabric did you pick?
Can't wait to see your finished project. Let us all know how it goes. We need pics too.
Can't believe you are just two days away from the due date. Hope that you are feeling well and enjoying your time with your Mom.
No baby yet, huh? I'm giving up hope that I'll ever have a baby on time. All three of mine were late. Two were one week late and one was two weeks late. I don't think this time will be any different.
Hang in there!
Shawna...We bought a black jersey knit. I think it will work pretty well. It's kinda hard to tell when you are so pregnant!
Checking in on you... hope you are not going too crazy with anticipation.
That's a good idea to make a moby wrap. Seems like those are too expensive for what they are anyways.
Take care!
Did it turn out well? Where did you buy your fabric? I might attempt this as well. It looks simple enough. Praying baby comes soon!
Mom's rock!! My mom and I did a ton of little projects before Faith arrived. One of them was sewing a ring sling. Praying she is making some serious moves right now.
Audrey...I bought the fabric at Joanne's, which was my only fabric store option. :) It was super simple to cut out. We didn't even hem it, b/c its a jersey fabric and doesn't ravel. Although if I had a nice machine or a serger I probably would have. Let me know if you try it!
are you going to make me one too? :) I am so jealous of all your projects with Mom!
Rachel, we did. :) Mom will bring it home with her...
I made my own moby wrap when I had Jadyn. I just used 5 yards of material and cut it down the center. (I'm kind of big, so smaller people won't need as much.)It made two wraps, one for me and one for a friend. And like yours, the jersey knit doesn't have to be hemed or anything! It was great! You can go to the moby website to get directions for wearing. Can't wait to see your little one, good luck!
Post a Comment