Friday, August 21, 2009

Lake Eklutna...



Nate took his parents up to Lake Eklutna one morning while I attended a planning meeting for the upcoming year of MOPS. Its a beautiful lake about 45 minutes North of where we live. These are some of the pictures he took...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful. I doubt Austin realizes the beauty of his surroundings. What do you think?
dad

Rachel said...

yeah, he probably has no idea what an amazing state he lives in! Take lots of pictures!

Michelle said...

Wow! So pretty! Austin looks so tall in these pictures!

Ruth said...

Dad...I'm pretty sure he has NO idea! :)

Val the overcomer said...

I just returned to Texas, after a 2 week vacation in Alaska. We went to Lake Eklutna, as well as some other hikes. And of course. every place was my favorite place. It is all so amazingly beautiful.

It reminded me of the Psalmist describing how creation worships God and proclaims His glory.


Valerie,