At the Omniplex in OKC... Omniplex, Grandpa D. and Austin... My dad, Rachel, and I on Father's Day... All the girls... Nate and Austin on Father's Day...
Okay, so your parent's house looks so different...it looks like all the dark brown wood is now white and new paint all around. And was there a wall in the formal dining room that isn't there anymore? It just looks more open than it used to.
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
2 comments:
cute! love the one of Austin and Grandpa D!
Okay, so your parent's house looks so different...it looks like all the dark brown wood is now white and new paint all around. And was there a wall in the formal dining room that isn't there anymore? It just looks more open than it used to.
Post a Comment