

Chloe turned one month old today. I can hardly believe the first month has come and gone so soon. We pray for many more to come...She is quite different than Austin, so far. The things she likes, he never did, and vice versa. So it has been interesting re-adjusting to a different type of baby. It is so fun to see her little personality already appearing.
Things to remember...
- Chloe loves her binkie (pacifier).
- She loves to be held.
- She prefers to sleep right up close next to us.
- She hates getting her diaper and clothes changed, I think it must make her cold.
- She is finally getting used to the bath, and only cries when she gets out.
- She is a great eater, and has taken to nursing wonderfully.
- She is VERY much loved by her older brother.
12 comments:
She doesn't really look like Austin, either... does she?
She is so cute and at that snuggly age. Even though you don't get much sleep, and the newborn phase is my least favorite... I do still love those newborn snuggles!
Love the hat too! Very cute!
She looks bigger. Sounds like she's a cuddlier. That's so sweet. Mom
I love how different they all are...so fun to learn their little quirks. Are you using the sling a lot?
Has it really been a month? That is so fun that they are so different. Her outfit its so cute I love the hat-what a cutie!
I can't believe it's been a month already! Time really does fly doesn't it! She looks so sweet and cuddly! I bet you are really enjoying having a girl! It sounds like things are going well and you are doing a great job!
Yeah! I am glad she is doing so well and you are all adjusting well. Sounds like Austin is doing great with the transition of a new sibling. I was just reading about ideas to help with that process today, and thinking it could be complicated. I'm hoping Bryson will adjust smoothly!
oh she is super cute!! I am sure you are having a ton of fun with her. I have just loved watching Faith grow and change. So fun to share in these same moments.
Congrats Ruth. She is so precious.
Her features are just beautiful. Love those dark eyes! Did someone make that hat for you or did you make it? It's so beautiful. Perfect for her.
Wow, I can't believe she's that old already. Glad to hear that she is doing so well. I'm waiting to see more pics of her and Austin together. I bet he loves holding her.
Wow, it's truly amazing how much they change in just one month. My little guy is not quite two weeks, yet I can see how much more mature he'll be in another couple of weeks!
I see you have her all decked out in chocolate brown and pink. Very beautiful!
Rachel, yes I am using the sling a lot. Mostly the peanut shell sling, but I'll probably start trying to use the moby more too.
Grace, my mom made the hat and we bought the bow to sew on it. She has a matching blanket with bow too. :)
Post a Comment