Rachel...too much for me. :) She usually has one time a night where she won't go back to bed after her feeding, which is really the only problem. It takes her an hour or two to fall back asleep, so thats a bummer. :( Hopefully that won't last too much longer.
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
5 comments:
What a cutie-i just want to cuddle pick her up and cuddle her.
She is adorable - I can't wait to see her.
Is she getting up a lot at night?
so cute! Mom
she looks so sweet and cozy.
Rachel...too much for me. :) She usually has one time a night where she won't go back to bed after her feeding, which is really the only problem. It takes her an hour or two to fall back asleep, so thats a bummer. :( Hopefully that won't last too much longer.
Post a Comment