These pics are for you...we are wishing you were back already, but know that won't come for a quite a few more nights. :( We love you and are surviving, but not thriving without you. Know that you are loved and missed.
These are just adorable pics of Chloe. She is really changing overnight. Once again, I'm sorry that Nate is away for so long...I know you are doing a great job, hang in there.
Ruth, if my children are all well, let's get together soon while Nate is gone. We could meet at Arctic Oasis sometime for lunch, or you are always welcome here. Hang in there and call if you need anything.
Oh, I just want to pick her up and give her a big squeeze. She is so darling. We are praying for you while Nate is away - especially that the volcano won't send ash your way at this time. But, the Lord is always with you and He will see you through (we can count on that!) By the way, Ruth, you're a great mom. I feel blessed to have you as a daughter. Mom
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
8 comments:
These are just adorable pics of Chloe. She is really changing overnight. Once again, I'm sorry that Nate is away for so long...I know you are doing a great job, hang in there.
Ohhhh she's adorable!
You just made me thankful that my husband is not gone, just working nonstop. I admire you, I don't know how you do it.
But she's so cute! At least there is that! :) I know you're probably going crazy...one hour at a time, sister. It will end soon.
Ruth, if my children are all well, let's get together soon while Nate is gone. We could meet at Arctic Oasis sometime for lunch, or you are always welcome here. Hang in there and call if you need anything.
Oh, I just want to pick her up and give her a big squeeze. She is so darling. We are praying for you while Nate is away - especially that the volcano won't send ash your way at this time. But, the Lord is always with you and He will see you through (we can count on that!) By the way, Ruth, you're a great mom. I feel blessed to have you as a daughter. Mom
She is so stinkin' cute!
So sorry you are alone. I hate it when Josh is gone! I will pray for you!!! And Nate. I'm sure it's no fun for him either!
I'd like to give you all a hug!
( -: We are so blessed by you and love you. You have my vote too as a great mom. Love, Grandma Pat
Sweet little girl! I am glad you are surviving... but wish we could be there to help! Anna
Post a Comment