




So, Nate is the
FUN parent. I always knew he would be. Last weekend he got the crazy idea to take Austin snow skiing. Yeah, he's only
TWO! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) the ski rental place didn't have Austin's size, (Austin has really small feet for his age). So since they were already in snow gear on the mountain, Nate took him sledding on the bunny slope. Austin had a blast and didn't want to stop--of course he wasn't doing any of the hard work! It was a beautiful sunny day and I'm so glad they got to enjoy it together.
5 comments:
Nate, you're a great dad! I love the pictures - all of them. Austin looks like he is having fun. He loves to be outside, doesn't he. Love and Miss you all, Mom
I'm sure he had fun! And no doubt Nate will have him skiing as soon as his feet are big enough!
"a beautiful, sunny day" must take on a new meaning in Alaska. :)
It was really nice to see Chloe in Nathan's arms with Austin. It puts her in the family perspective.I miss seeing all of you too. Love, Grandma Pat
Michelle, haha, that is certainly true. :)
Post a Comment