Thursday, December 06, 2007

Our New House...


So, I finally have some pictures of our new house. Just the outside, but this gives you an idea of where we are soon to live. The pictures were taken in the morning before it actually gets light here, so the color of the house isn't correct. The house is actually a sage green of sorts.

We found out this morning we will be able to move in a few days early. We are planning to move in now on Wednesday instead of Friday, so we are thrilled about that. Finally all of our stuff again! It will be almost 6 months since we have seen any of our possessions...it is amazing how much you can actually live without.

I was thinking the other day that Austin will have lived in 7 different houses this year alone (I am counting living in a house as us being somewhere at least a week). It has been a crazy ride, but we are at the end of the tunnel and will finally be able to give Austin the consistency he really needs. Praise the Lord for His provisions so far.

14 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cute little house! Once you finally get your stuff again, you'll be able to make it such a wonderful home for your family! How exciting to finally be able to get settled again!! Praying for you!

Rachel said...

It looks great...I can't believe you're finally moving in! Wish we were there to help.

Kari said...

The house looks awesome! It looks big enough for a bunch of friends to come and visit. We hope to hear that you are moved in soon.

Reagan said...

Ruth, it IS amazing how much you can live with for so long...we just moved ALL of our things into our house after putting them in storage June 1st too! I love the snow on the house...I hope it doesn't get old for you too quick:)

Caleb and Anna said...

What a beautiful house! We are excited for you. -A

Heather Anne Riden said...

How exciting! The house looks awesome... I can't wait to visit! Praying for you three!!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! It looks so cute and cozy!

Grace Powell said...

It's great that you get to move in early and that you all finally have a place to call home!

Eryn said...

what a beautiful house, snow and all! have fun decorating and moving in. austin will have so much fun in his own house.

Christina said...

I love the house, especially the front porch! Hope you get settled in soon so that it really feels like home.

Anonymous said...

It has been encouraging to see how the Lord has worked your housing situation out. I'm happy that you will be able to move in and get "settled" in time for Christmas. We continue to pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's a cool house. You should be able to safely shoot animals from the 2nd-story window above the garage.

marti said...

Your mom told me yesterday that you are now moved in! I know that brings you much joy. You can have Christmas in your new home! Blessings abundant!

bandanachick said...

Thanks Josh...maybe you can bring your guns up and shoot the bears for me. :)