




These photos were actually taken by our realtor...she just send them to us and told us we could share them with others. She lives up on the hillside, and has gorgeous views! So fun...
The city you see in the background is Anchorage, where we live! :)
It is lightly snowing outside right now, yesterday the high was only zero, but today a warm front came through and I think the high is 18degrees! :) Freezing! So glad we are safe and warm in our house.
6 comments:
Wow, it's so beautiful!
Gorgeous pictures, Ruth! A winter wonderland! (Better observed from inside where it's warm, I'm sure!)
Burrrrr! It looks cold. Beautiful though. Brings back memories of being there. Love you, Mom
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Ruth. The view of Anchorage from the mountain side is great. We are getting snow today too.(-:
Love, Pat and Dave
I'm jealous. That's gorgeous scenery!
Beautiful! Isn't the Lord awsome to give us such beauty to enjoy?
Trust your Christmas was as wonderful!
Post a Comment