Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is Coming...

We (or I) put up the tree first thing when we moved in. I know weird, but it happened to be one of the first things unloaded when the movers came, so I went right to work. I love Christmas decorating...I wish I could do more, but that is all I will probably get to. If only I had a month more....once I have time to decorate more, Christmas will be over :(
We are celebrating the time we have together though, and so happy to finally be in our home.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, even if you only have "one piece" of decoration, it's beautiful. It looks elegant.

Merry Christmas.

Reagan said...

Well, you're doing better than we are...We bought a fake tree this year and it has lights on it. That's it! I love christmas and decorating and this year it's just not happening. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks pretty! Love, Mom

Rachel said...

gorgeous tree!

Kari said...

It really is a lovely tree Ruth. From all appearances, your home looks very together and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

It is great to see things are coming together for you. We are thinking of you and enjoy Nathan's updates on the move.
Love, Grandma Pat