I can't believe he's already one! He truly is a beautiful little boy. How is he adjusting to life in Alaska? Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear of all your news at this point. I'm sure you are ready to get into your house soon. Keep the news coming, we love to hear about your exciting new life.
I'm a little late, but I wanted to leave my birthday wishes too! That is an adorable hat. How much they change in a year. Can you believe it's been that long?
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
13 comments:
What a precious picture! Happy Birthday, Austin!
I can't believe he's already one! He truly is a beautiful little boy. How is he adjusting to life in Alaska? Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear of all your news at this point. I'm sure you are ready to get into your house soon. Keep the news coming, we love to hear about your exciting new life.
He is SO CUTE! I love the hat!
Happy Birthday Austin! He looks so cute!!(-: Love, Grandma Pat
That's my grandson!!!!
Happy Birthday Austin.
grandpa paul
Happy Birthday Austin!!!! Love you guys... and miss you!
Oh, and now since you are closing on a house, I can book a flight out there, right?
Happy birthday, sweet boy! Mom makes the best hats, doesn't she? My boys love them too...they must be comfy. He is so cute in that picture!
I'm a little late, but I wanted to leave my birthday wishes too! That is an adorable hat. How much they change in a year. Can you believe it's been that long?
Happy Birthday to Austin!
Happy birthday little blue-eyed boy!
what beautiful eyes! and great job on the hat, grandma! oh , and happy birthday austin!
Just seeing Austin's picture makes me happy. He is such a sweet little "deden-birdy", as my dad would say. Love and miss you guys sooooo much. Mom
Happy Birthday from Aunt Anna and Uncle Caleb!
Post a Comment