Saturday, October 20, 2007
This is not what I should be looking at!
Check out this blog to see pictures of Martha Stewart's new community of homes! I would have to say, I was pretty amazed as I looked at these pictures. Wow, can you imagine living in one of these? We are in the house hunting mode right now. Looking at tons of homes online, just waiting to see them in person next week. So, looking at these new Martha Stewart homes isn't such a good idea when we compare them to what we can afford in Alaska. Yikes...not even close. Oh well...they are fun to look at and dream! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I saw that too, Ruth...so beautiful! I love how there is always TONS of white in her homes. It looks very clean.
I saw that blog as well. I love the balance of everything, things lined up, stacked...just beautiful.
Happy House Hunting! I love house shopping. :)
Beautiful houses. I'm disturbed, however, that white constitutes as "family friendly". Or is that just a problem with my kids?
beautiful! it makes me wish i had done white cabinets in my kitchen, but then i saw what christina said and i know it would have never worked with little hands.
Nate said the exact same thing...it isn't kid friendly, but I still like it! :)
It is beautiful, but I'm sure whatever you find in Alaska will be much easier to keep in order.
Post a Comment