Here's an update for the family...
Austin is growing more into a little toddler and less like a baby every day. He loves to jabber away, I think he will be a talker like his dad. :) His favorite snack is goldfish right now and he likes to eat those in church, stuffing as many as he can into his mouth at one time. He also loves fruit, cooked veggies, chicken, cheese, and pretty much anything I give him to eat. We have been so lucky that he is a good eater, hopefully it will continue!
Austin still doesn't "crawl". :( He scoots around on his bottom and is actually getting pretty good at it. He is also standing better, and maybe will walk before he actually does the crawling.
Otherwise he is just a typical baby...taking two naps a day and playing the rest!
10 comments:
very cute! they grow so fast,dont they? \
patrick didnt walk till 15 months, it took him awhile, but he didnt care.
That's nice to see pictures of him so big!
He is getting so big and growing so fast! Must be all that good eating he's doing! Very cute!
He is such a sweetie. I can't believe how much he has changed since his newborn pics, (from Michelle's wedding). He truly does have a great temperament and is so adorable. We are all sad that we won't see him or you and Nate for awhile. It was fun getting to spend time with you all in Tulsa. We will cherish those times for sure.
Awww..what a cutie. It was fun to see you this weekend. We will miss seeing Austin grow and walk, unless he picks that up in the next couple weeks or so. :) You will have to video him and share it with us!
Ruth,
The picture are great! I didnt get to say goodbye to you on Sunday. Have you already left for Kansas? If not, let me know... I can take you to breakfast or lunch or something! I hope that you are feeling better!!
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Each stage is more fun than the last! He's so cute, and seems to be quite content. Maybe someday I'll get to meet him in person!
He is so cute! I like the one with him and Nathan...
Austin looks so cute! I really enjoy the pictures you post. The views of OKC were also nice. When you are about to leave a place you look at your surroundings as though you are storing up mental images for the future. It is a part of saying good bye. Oh oh, I am starting to feel sad. I'll miss you but will say again how I am also excited for you. Love, Grandma Pat
Ruth -
When Anna and I saw these photos, Anna said "He's a beautiful baby!" We can't wait till B is old enough to appreciate his older cousin. C
Post a Comment