Thursday, October 18, 2007
Family Pictures
Here are some pictures of my family, that are on my Dad's Website. We all got together a few weekends ago, when Rachel came down for her high school reunion. Of course we couldn't go the whole weekend with out taking pictures, so we headed out side and took a few shots on Sunday afternoon. You'll just have to imagine Michael in them, as he couldn't make it that weekend...he was off climbing some mountain! :) Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
fun! So ask Dad how I can lift them off so I can get some printed. :)
Those are really nice!
Rachel...the pictures on the site aren't really print quality...if you email dad I am sure he will print off what you want. He just printed me some of them, and they look really good.
Great pics! It's so nice to get the family together for pics, they turned out great.
Great Pictures! Glad you got to see most everyone before you left...
You guys really make a pretty picture! You're what I like to call an eye candy family.
Christina...haha you are so funny!
I love the pics of the boys in the trees as well as the pic of Paul and his two sons-in-law. I know he's proud of all of you! What a wonderful God given family!
They are really great pics of your beautiful family. How are you doing in Alaska? Everyone misses you guys already.
Post a Comment