Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just Between Friends...


Today Nate, Austin, and I headed down to the fair grounds. We thought we would check out the "Just Between Friends" sale. Any one else ever heard of it? It is a huge consignment of about everything you could need for your child. Clothes, toys, books, bedding, swings, furniture, car seats, I could go on and on. There was SO much stuff. It is a franchise so they have them all over the country, I would definitely recommend it! I wore Nate and Austin out shopping today getting more clothes and toys for Austin.
Check out this site...www.jbfsale.com...to see if there is a sale in your area!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun! What all did you buy?

Brooke said...

They were having a sale in Tulsa this week too! I missed out since we are in Reno, but I've heard they are awesome.

Christina said...

There are few pleasures greater in life than a great consignment deal. Lucky Austin!

Grace Powell said...

I went on Tuesday and found some good deals too. I also got some 'new' toys and a boppy for the chapel nursery. Great way to stock up. I swear, some of the things in there are 20 years old because I remember Joel playing with them!

Ruth said...

Rachel...I bought Ethan two pair of pants :)
Mostly just clothes for Austin and Nate picked out three different toy sets. I wouldn't have probably bought any toys, but Nate insisted. :)

Shawna said...

hey ruth-
can i just send you a check, so you can get that blue blanket? I didn't get to target in time, and then they only had one (which I bought for our trip) and I never made it to a Target in Tulsa this weekend! So sorry!

Kelly said...

Ruth, just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you and Nate and Austin and your upcoming move...and I've been praying for you this week! Just wanted you to know you've been in my thoughts and prayers!