
Austin is doing really well. He has slept through the night all week long. From 8 to about 6:30. Yeah! Hopefully we can keep this up! He cut his first tooth this week and is working on the second one. He won't eat any "baby" food any more and only wants table food. Anyone have suggestions on what to do with the leftover baby food I have? I was thinking maybe I could make popsicles out of them? Mostly I just have fruit, which I thought would be good frozen for him, especially since he is teething. Any other suggestions?
4 comments:
Cute. It is hard to when won't sit still.
I think that's a great idea with the baby food. You could freeze it into ice cubes and put them into one of those mesh teething things. What are they called?
sounds like a good idea to me! I always just gave away the baby food when my kids were done. Does he ever eat oatmeal? (Not the baby kind, but the real stuff) Because the bananas and applesauce go well in that.
My nephew has recently gotten his first four teeth and has been eating less baby food too. I've been putting what's left into cereal or putting it on crackers. He thinks that's delicious.
Rachel, nope he doesn't eat oatmeal. He doesn't eat too much for breakfast. I guess he drinks so much milk that he isn't ever really hungry. Usually I can only get him to eat a few bites of whatever I offer him.
Christina...thanks, I might try it on crackers...
Post a Comment