Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Playdate...

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High." Psalm 92:1


Last Friday, Grace and Elisa came to visit for the day. We had lots of fun hosting them for the day. Elisa is such a cutie, and we were able to see her crawl/scoot on her tummy for the first time. (Apparently Austin had a toy that she just HAD to get her hands on!) I am sure she will be a pro at crawling in no time at all.
We have been so blessed to be able to spend time with friends and family during the past couple of months. Hopefully we can see some more of you before we head off to Alaska! :)

Here are a couple of pictures of Elisa...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so cute!

Grace Powell said...

We had a great time. I think Elisa is starting to try and immitate Austin's little kick, but without his balance and 'finesse'. That boy has energy!

Kari said...

You girls look great. I'm glad that you are able to see each other before you take off for Alaska.
Elisa has such a mix from both parents. However, I wonder if I see a lot of Daddy in these pics.
BTW, John and I enjoyed your facts about Alaska. I won't even go into all the exciting things that Iowa has to offer. ;)

Christina said...

I think you've seen my niece more than i have! I'm secretly hoping that Elisa and Austin fall in love...eventually.

Michelle said...

Cute pics...good one of you and Grace !

marti said...

Ok - have I been gone that long. Is that Elisa? She looks like Brandon now! Wow, what a difference a month makes! Thanks for posting these. I did notice that Grace's hair has been cut! Will anything be the same when I get home?

Ruth - your little Austin is such a cutie. I love your pics of him.