Here are some pictures my dad took at our Dallas trip to visit my grandma. They were taken the first weekend in February...wow has it already been a month? He also took some good ones of Ethan and Simon but I will let Rachel share those. Austin has grown so much this month, tomorrow he will be three months old. I will download some more pics later to show you how big he has gotten.
i know i have already said, but mothers never get tired of hearing it.... HE IS SOO DARN CUTE!!!!! about 4 months on is my favorite, when their personality really starts to shine through and develop. have fun!
You both look wonderful! How are you feeling these days? Since I'm approx 5 weeks away from delivery, i'm wondering how long it will take to feel somewhat normal again. Of course the sleepless nights will probably not help too much. Hope you all are well. Is Nate going to be traveling anytime soon?
Eryn--I needed to hear that because yesterday was such a frustrating day with Austin...so thanks! Kari--It took me about 8 weeks to feel back to my old self again. I still am tired most the time (thank goodness for caffeine) but it is much better now. For a couple of weeks he was sleeping like 12 to 6 or 7 ish every night which was really nice. But this week he has gone back to waking up at 4, so it has been pretty frustrating. Other than that things are going good though. Nate should be home all Spring, maybe traveling this summer. Jenica--People say he looks like Nate if they say anything. We can't really tell. Hopefully a good mix of us both!
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
6 comments:
i know i have already said, but mothers never get tired of hearing it.... HE IS SOO DARN CUTE!!!!! about 4 months on is my favorite, when their personality really starts to shine through and develop. have fun!
You both look wonderful! How are you feeling these days? Since I'm approx 5 weeks away from delivery, i'm wondering how long it will take to feel somewhat normal again. Of course the sleepless nights will probably not help too much.
Hope you all are well. Is Nate going to be traveling anytime soon?
Ohhhhh, I love the one of him yawning! Very adorable. Who is he looking like in your opinion?
You both look great!
Eryn--I needed to hear that because yesterday was such a frustrating day with Austin...so thanks!
Kari--It took me about 8 weeks to feel back to my old self again. I still am tired most the time (thank goodness for caffeine) but it is much better now. For a couple of weeks he was sleeping like 12 to 6 or 7 ish every night which was really nice. But this week he has gone back to waking up at 4, so it has been pretty frustrating. Other than that things are going good though. Nate should be home all Spring, maybe traveling this summer.
Jenica--People say he looks like Nate if they say anything. We can't really tell. Hopefully a good mix of us both!
Ruth! Those are some adorable pictures of Austin!! He is so cute and you are looking amazing!!
He is such a doll Ruth. Baby's schedules and habits change so quickly. He'll be sleeping again soon. Just get your naps when you can!
Post a Comment