These pictures are ones that my dad took at Michelle's wedding last month. Michelle and Scott... Michelle... The Wedding Party... The Heller Family... All his pictures turned out so good, it is so nice to have a good photographer in the family!
Dad is glad that you like the pics. He is a great Photographer and seems to be improving with each wedding He does. And,Nate is so enovative. That fruit basket looks delicious! I wish I could have babysat Austin. I need to get up there and do that soon! Love, Mom
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
3 comments:
beautiful! i just love her flowers, so spring-like.
That is a Huge wedding party! Looks like so much fun :) 'Scott's' are good to marry, too!
Dad is glad that you like the pics. He is a great Photographer and seems to be improving with each wedding He does. And,Nate is so enovative. That fruit basket looks delicious! I wish I could have babysat Austin. I need to get up there and do that soon! Love, Mom
Post a Comment