Thursday, February 08, 2007

My little trooper...

I shot this pic yesterday when I was loading him up to go shopping. He really does smile, I promise, but I can never seem to capture it without it being blurry! So, for now I will have to stick with posting the non-smiling pictures.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Brooke said...

he's starting to look so grown up! :o)

Eryn said...

he keeps getting cuter and cuter! i love the bumblebee outfit.

Rachel said...

I like that outfit too! :) It was one of our faves.

marti said...

You have such a cute little man! I am anxious to see what Elisa's 2 month check up reveals. She is starting to smile at us - my favorite part of keeping her!

Praying for your grandma's salvation. So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Glad you each were able to go visit. See you this weekend!

xxoo

jenica said...

Even if he's not smiling, he sure looks happy and content! That's a good way to start out a shopping trip.
He just adorable!

Anonymous said...

I could look at him all day! love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is looking older but just as cute as ever!(-:
Love, Grandma Pat