Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Pictures...

We had the privilege of spending time with both families for Thanksgiving. Nate's family all came down on Wednesday night and spent the actual Thanksgiving day with us, and then my family came for the weekend. We loved hosting everyone at our house, so thanks for coming! We were all hoping that little Austin would join us, but he has yet to make an appearance! As you all can see I am ready to burst!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

i hope you don't have to wait too much longer! i have been thinking about you alot and am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Ruth! That's ambitious of you to have all that company!

Your brothers look like twins in this picture, I can hardly tell which is which.=)

Rachel said...

Well, I thought that you looked pretty good for being so close to your due date. But I am glad that Austin is here now!

Brooke said...

congrats nate and ruth! we are praying for you guys and especially for you ruth! i hope you get well soon and can get some sleep too!

Caleb and Anna said...

Great family pictures- we had such a good time with you! Sad I didn't get to see Austin, but I'm glad you are all doing well. Anna

Eryn said...

what? you had the baby? when? congrats!! are you doing ok?

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the new parents! So happy Austin is here!

Rachel said...

Where are those pictures??????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

You are such a BEAUTIFUL pregnant mama!!