Saturday, November 11, 2006

Christmas Shopping!!!

Yeah for days off of work for Nate! Yesterday Nate had the day off of work to celebrate V-Day and we started our Christmas shopping. Now I am totally in the Christmas mood and want to start decorating the house...but I guess that is a little soon, eh? I usually don't start shopping until December (and actually think it is weird when people do it so early because they miss out on all the great sales), but since Austin is coming in a couple of weeks we thought we would get a head start on it this year. We got nine presents bought in a span of three hours so we were pretty happy about that. Nate doesn't like to shop for the sake of shopping, so I actually had to buy presents instead of just looking for ideas. So...we have only four more people to buy for plus eachother (which may never get done...just kidding Nate, you'll get a present!). So anyways, we had a great day off together and spent the evening eating yummy Mexican Soup and watching the movie Cars...so romantic! Ha!

2 comments:

April said...

Not too soon to decorate when you're about to give birth. Go for it!

Justin would like to know what book it was Nate read about Halloween?

Caleb and Anna said...

So...what'd you get me?! Just kidding. Sounds like you were very productive! We were going to try to go tomorrow for mom's birthday (Sunday), then dad's birthday is Dec 5th so I guess we'll work on Christmas after that. I can't wait to see you! -Anna