Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Autumn in Here!


Autumn in here in Alaska. That makes me both very happy and a little sad too. I'm happy because Autumn in the most beautiful time of the year (in my opinion) here in Alaska, but a little sad too, because it only last for a few short weeks. Before I know it, gasp, winter will be just around the corner!! Yikes, I am NOT ready for that. I can't believe next month we could be getting snow...boo! We are enjoying the beautiful weather though and trying to soak in as much outdoor time as we can. Praying you are all doing the same!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those trees are really beautiful! Mom

Eryn said...

it is really beautiful there! i can see why it is your favorite. i love fall!

Anonymous said...

The trees are beautiful!! Thank you for the picures. Pat