Austin in his little Nike outfit from Nate's uncle Paul. He looks like a little track star, I think. Oh, and Nate's uncle is from Michigan, hence the navy blue and yellow...


The rest are pictures we took before church yesterday morning. For once in our lives we were sitting around waiting for church to start, so we thought we would snap some pictures. One of these days we will figure out how to use the timer and tripod and get a good family picture...hopefully in time for Christmas.
4 comments:
Love those pics! Mom
What a cute family you have. Austin is looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby!
Doug is from Michigan, so I hear you on the blue and yellow.
austin has the cutest cheeks! i love the pictures with you and him. he looks like such the little man.
Ruth-So sweet! I was also noticing the verse for today on your blog (Prov 29:17). How true that is. Bryson finally learned to sign "Thank you" and it was such a delight to me. -A
Post a Comment