ACK! My baby is already so big!
I just got a new little widget (yep, I copied my sister, thanks Rachel!) of our baby's growing progress. (It's on the left hand side of the page) She looks so big already, no wonder I have been feeling her move so much. This little girl is much more active so far than Austin was, which is quite scary if I sit down and think about it. Maybe she will relax more once she is born? :)
16 more weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Time is flying!
She must be an active little one. Possibly doing handstands and all the gymnastic moves that her daddy has been teaching her.
How exciting! The movement is so much fun. Maybe she's just getting her wiggles out :)
I thought it was a fun widget - love the movement. It was amazing to me watch my baby move on the US, since I haven't felt it yet. It wasn't until 14 weeks with Simon though, so I'm not surprised - I just love that part of pregnancy.
Wow! I loved feeling the baby move inside of me- there's nothing like it! I am so amazed at how quickly they develop too. Caleb helped deliver a 26 week old baby recently, and I though of you. I think the baby will be okay, but I'm glad your will have the opportunity to be inside her mommy for much longer!
She's practicing her moving around now so that she can keep up with big brother when she's born! I can't believe it's only 16 more weeks until you get to kiss your daughter. Bring on the pink!
I sympathize. My little girl is also MUCH more active than Asher ever was. Asher is a very laid back, take it as it comes boy. I am a little concerned her personality will also match her behavior in the womb! AAH! I had my glucose test today...she went NUTS on the sugar. But I do love the feel of her moving...so miraculous.
Post a Comment